30.5.08

Bruuns Bizarre Exhibition






To whoever is stuck in London with nothing to do,

I have recently been to this little exhibition by Alexis Harding and Laura Buckley and damn did I enjoy it, yes yes hell yeah, well it was really fun and inspiring, so go to the attached link and le voila you have some info concerning it and most importantly the directions... I also shot some footage of Laura Buckley's installations, which are pretty ingenious, and took a couple photos of Alexis Harding's paintings which some people claimed reminded them of old wrinkly vaginas, erm I hope only in my nightmares on acid, well I still have one grandma so I do not really want to think that far but the textures were great and I felt tempted to touch but ooooouuuuffff thank god someone mentioned old wrinkly vaginas, anyway I have included some material but it's like with your Mama's cakes, they are much much better than the ones from a shop so don't be fooled and better check it out in reality... check out the real thing, you're worth it!

and if you skip Glastonbury this year then you should check out the site below for fun and games and flash mobs and public art and mayhem and serious extravaganza

http://www.hideandseekfest.co.uk/

Franek

P.S.: "My colour has never looked so real" (in the voice of Penelope Cruz) - awethome!

No comments: