7.5.08

Space is booked at Goldsmiths

Hello,

I have asked for a room to be booked at the Graduate School on Sunday from 11am - 4pm, but I fear that security will want us to leave around 3pm. Well surely we can always squeeze some more minutes out of them, anyways the address is:

Graduate School
Goldsmiths, University of London
Hatcham House
17-19 St James'
London SE14 6NW

It is very easy to find, its the road by the 'Cow recycling bins' which you cannot miss if you walk, cycle or drive along New Cross Road, it's literally only a minute from New Cross Gate station. There is also a sign that says "Graduate School" but maybe we should meet outside to quarantee that no one will be lost, so just go where you see someone standing that you have already seen at the Shunt the night before...

I wish the french crew a safe journey and see you all this saturday

Franek

P.S.: there are a couple of things that need to be addressed:

a) i feel that communication is still quasi non-existent and I believe that one of the reasons for it is that people still connect mainly via emails instead of really using the blogg - I thought that we should all switch to the blogg in order to have a documentation of the process' process.

b) I do not see the point to stress the importance of sending a pdf file "as soon as possible" if another 40 or more days pass by in which some people's profile or even their name is still missing on our website - also I haven't received any response to my emails addressed to the 'communication people' yet, what's the point then?

No comments: