22.7.08

A favour to ask

Dear all,

I'm sorry I have been massively subdued in the last weeks, but currently I am preparing my application for an art residency in Amsterdam and feel as if I was preparing for a final show, so I am stressed shitless, anyway the barn workshop looks amazing don't you think? So I hope to see you soon and once August has arrived I will participate in our blog activities again, right now I've just got too much work argh anyway I saw on the 'what happened' in Paris bit that there was one photo of Glen and me as parasite Cyborgs, and I was wondering who has got the photos or film footage of it - please could you send me four or more photos/stills of it as soon as possible, as I would like to include it in my portfolio - I would appreciate it a lot, actually it would make me feel like a dolphin out in the sea, a happy dolphin, a dolphin in love, anyway my email address is: spacecheck@gmail.com

and have a look at this link

http://www.blublu.org/sito/video/muto.htm

Franek

No comments: