16.9.08

WINTER CATALOGUE


Again I want to stress that we're working here on the idea/concept of a catalogue not trying to create a traditionnal exhibition catalogue. Not the point here. even if some of these materials might be used a later stage for the actual exhibition catalogue. Not sure if I m' being clear or making you even more confused. Anyway to use a fairly cliche expression, no pun intended, images sometimes speak louder than words. Sp look at some of the stuff I got in so far. Am getting some really good stuff. You can still contribute if I get everything by Sunday, I should still have some time to work this out before PAF and then La Generale.

Concerning image resolution don't worry about it for now. will ask you at a later stage whenever possible to send high res.

have fun

Katia

No comments: